(ACCRA – GHANA)
9 & 10 NOVEMBER 2021
On 9 and 10 November, cybercrime heads of units met in Accra to exchange on best practices, information sharing tools and explore ways to improve cooperation.
This meeting had the ambitions of:
– Provide an overview of developments and new typologies of cybercrime in the region
– Explore the possibilities of regional cooperation and identify legal and other blockages for this cooperation across the region.
– Harmonize training and capacity building needs.
– Highlight several international good practices.
– Build bridges between all units fighting cybercrime in the ECOWAS region and Mauritania in order to strengthen formal and informal cooperation
Local partner : Cyber Security Authority (CSA)