1. To establish a strategic framework that strengthens the technical, operational and analytical expertise of national institutions concerned with cybersecurity
2. To improve cybersecurity awareness and stakeholder empowerment to secure the Internet at national and regional levels
3. To improve the capabilities of handling computer security incidents in two pilot countries
4. To strengthen respect for human rights and the rule of law in two pilot countries
5. To analyze the strategic framework for the implementation of public key infrastructure (PKI) for two pilot countries
6. To improve the legal framework for citizens to take advantage of the digital dividends of an open, free, secure and resilient cyberspace.
7. To improve response capabilities to cybercrime cases in two pilot countries.
© OCWAR-C 2020. All Right Reserved.